31 Yr Old Mommy of 4 - Harlingen, TX

Im looking forward to getting a tummy tuck breast...

Im looking forward to getting a tummy tuck breast augmentation and lipo .. Im 5'3 and my weight is 145 .. i have been working out to tone my body for a few months now .. i have not lost any weight but i have been building muscle ! I have been having so many issues with the fat on my hips .. its something very hard to loose ! Anyone who has done a tummy tuck with Dr.Ghafoori?

Liposuction on the hips

Would it be a bad idea to has liposuction on the himps thighs and fat transfer to thd butt ? Or should i wait and do liposuction and give it about a year to get fat transfer to the butt?

Vase liposuction!

I will like to know how much fat can be removed with vase liposuction! And if it can be combined with a tummy tuck and breast augmentation? Is it safe to do all 3 at the same time ?

Dr. Moises Castillo

Dr. Moises Castillo from Matamoros Mx . I trying to find anyone who has seen this doctor. I would like some recommendations!!

Countdown

And my countdown begins I will be getting a mommy makeover in 11 days and im starting to get very nervous and anxious!! And some what scared !!

Day after surgery

Still in pain tummy tuck breast augmentation and and lipo n fat transfer a full mommy job ! And felling good!

Mommy makeover

With Dr moises! Tummy tuck, breast augmentation, vaser lipo and fat transfer

5 days post surgery

Im 5 days post surgery doing good .. my drain has cloth several times but I have been able to clean it well ! Im happy with the results so fat althout Im extremely swollen.. and i hate wearing the compression garments it feel it some what tide and uncomfortable! Also its brusing my mid secrion and dont know if i should contineu to use it or to buy a different one ! Im also concern about my cut it looks weid the color on it ! For a second there i thought it was necrosis but I was told by the doctor that its decolonization due to poor circulation!! That i need to walk more lay back and not sit strait up ! It is very difficult since I have my two baby boys a 2 yr old and 1 yr old.. but i will follow his directions! !

Pictures

5 day post surgery

3 weeks

I am on my 3 rd week and I feel alot better although I do have several concerns .. my stomack was very flat at the beginning and right now i have a bump above my incision! Also a small seccion of my incision opened and have been draining fluids thru my cut . Not good !! My compression garments feels extremely loosed hoping to get a smaller one asap !

2 weeks post up

4 weeks update

4 Weeks and doing good ! Still sore and my stomach feels extremely hard like concrete! I will be seeing doctor tomorrow since my stomach is no longer flat due to te bulg and harness of my stomack under the belly !

10 weeks post up

Doing alot better and i resumed with exercise 2 weeks ago !

12 weeks post up

Feeling great i feel very un swollen i guess 80% is completely gone ! I do feel my love handles numb and i still dont feel any of my skin around my belly its still pretty numb ! Also I cannot wear a wired bra it does cause pain and it makes me feel very uncomfortable .. i did go down from a size 6 to a 4 .. and on weight i also lost 5 lbs im at 140 not bad for my hight im 5.3 . And on my breast augmentation i went from a 36c to. 34DDD ..

12 weeks

Dr. Moises Castillo

He did a great job I'm very satisfied with my results he's got great bedside manner's yet answered all my questions and has been available to all of my questions as an every day basis