31 Yr Old Mommy of 4 - Harlingen, TX

Im looking forward to getting a tummy tuck breast...

Im looking forward to getting a tummy tuck breast augmentation and lipo .. Im 5'3 and my weight is 145 .. i have been working out to tone my body for a few months now .. i have not lost any weight but i have been building muscle ! I have been having so many issues with the fat on my hips .. its something very hard to loose ! Anyone who has done a tummy tuck with Dr.Ghafoori?

Liposuction on the hips

Would it be a bad idea to has liposuction on the himps thighs and fat transfer to thd butt ? Or should i wait and do liposuction and give it about a year to get fat transfer to the butt?

Vase liposuction!

I will like to know how much fat can be removed with vase liposuction! And if it can be combined with a tummy tuck and breast augmentation? Is it safe to do all 3 at the same time ?

Dr. Moises Castillo

Dr. Moises Castillo from Matamoros Mx . I trying to find anyone who has seen this doctor. I would like some recommendations!!
Harlingen Plastic Surgeon

I still have not seen the dr but will do so next week !! I hope I can set up my surgery day asap !!