Breast Implants - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The breast implants was always a dream: I have...

The breast implants was always a dream: I have always thought about been able to complete/ fill out a bra.
I always felt uncomfortable when I was going to the beach, buying clothes...
I waited too long to find the correct doctor, but now I am sharing my experience and I hope I can help some other people in the same situation.

Mr. Cavale is with no doubt an incredible surgeon.

I have seen 8 doctor prior Mr. Cavale and after seen him I was 100% sure: he would be my chosen doctor.

On my first consultation he went through everything: the procedure, the risks, the recover time needed.

I wanted a very natural look and I went from a cup A to a cup C. (250ml). I was really worried to look artificial but he did a PERFECT job.

Nobody would be able to say that my breast is an implant. I am really short (1,54) and I want to look proportional.

He went through the options of sizes, I saw and tried the implants inside of a bra, he showed me how it would look when it was finished/done and I am the happiest person in the world.

Pain was 0. Nothing. Nada...

I work out and the pain that I get from the gym is 10 times worse than this surgery and I consider myself a very weak person: I don't like to do blood tests, I simply freak out because of the pain.... Dentists? Just to do cleaning is a nightmare.

Mr. Cavale had a great team, I felt at home and I could not have chosen another surgeon after Mr Cavale. He is a truly remarkable man. If you google him, you will discover a great man behind the fantastic surgeon. I did not know that before my surgery, and he did not talk about it, but check it... You will be amazed :)

On the day of the surgery I was nervous, however I felt as safe as someone could be.

If I did this procedure, anyone can do it.

I had it done on 30th January and I am fully confident that I could not have any better after care.

Whenever I had a question, whenever I asked to see someone, he and his team was there for me.

This is really important, I think it is even more important than the day of the surgery itself. If you go to other places, you will see many sales people/ nurses but the surgeon... just once prior your surgery and on the day of your surgery and the consultation is very quick because the nurses/ sales consultants should have explained all to you prior that consultation.

With Mr Cavale I felt like a person, not just a number...

I have been looking for a doctor here in London for ages. I found what I was looking for.

He wants you to get the best results.

Example: I was freaking out to remove the stitches (again no pain at all), I wanted a perfect scar and he allowed me to ask, to send picture via e-mail, to check that everything was ok so many times and I could not be more grateful. That was my first surgery, I did not know what to expect from my body and he was always there and if he was not there, I had someone from his team to look at it.

Everything went really well.

My only regret is the fact that I waited so long (because I was scared of a pain that did not exist).

So my advise to anyone reading this is: Go for it! Don't wait anymore. You will feel amazing, why are you waiting to be happy?

I am just writing this here because I wish someone would have told me that and also found the doctor like Mr. Naveen Cavale.

I will never be able to thank him enough.

Scar - 7 weeks after the procedure

The big question: how about the scar? Here you can see mine. I have just started to apply BioOil.

It's a brand new scar. It will fade away, I will keep you posted.

Scar 9 weeks after the surgery