52 Yr Old with 2 Previous Rhinoplastys - London, GB

I was recommended to Mr Townley by another highly...

I was recommended to Mr Townley by another highly respected surgeon who said he was the man for noses ! He is a reconstructive surgeon and as I had previous surgery I needed a surgeon who specialised in his field.. He was honest and realistic. I have had previous surgery on my nose along time ago and the septum had been taken away so it was very flat. He took a piece of cartilage from behind my ear and inserted it in my nose to hold it up. There was virtually no bruising and minimal swelling. I cannot recommend him enough. He has done a fantastic job and I am thrilled. He told me it would be a subtle enhancement, and it is exactly what I wanted.. The hospital was also amazing.. 1st class !!

From the 1st consultation to operation day , Mr Townley was very approachable and helpful. Answering any concerns I had immediately. He put my mind at ease and I knew I was in safe hands. The aftercare was also appreciated as I didn't live locally to the hospital . He rang me personally a few days later to ensure I was healing well, even though I am going to see him next week.