Poor Results

Not impressed. I recently had the non surgical...

Not impressed. I recently had the non surgical nose reshaping procedure done with Dr Sarah Shah, and while she was very warm, welcoming and friendly. The procedure itself proved to be ineffective and not good value for money. I was pleased with the initial results after the procedure but within two hours of getting home I noticed a significant change in the appearance of the nose. I waited 2 weeks as advised by the office for the nose to settle and was given a second appointment to come in to be seen by Dr Sarah Shah to have my concerns addressed. Unfortunately, and to my surprise all that was offered to me was the option to have a "top up" of the procedure at an additional cost, despite the first procedure being completely ineffective. I feel the whole procedure is very deceptive and misleading from the initial immediate results of the procedure right through to the 'aftercare' promised 2 weeks after. There were no efforts made to address my concerns without me having to fork out more money and to be quite frank, I would have much preferred to have been told on the phone that the clinic were not prepared to do anything about my results, rather than have me wait a further 2 weeks and waste more of my time coming to your offices.

I do not believe this procedure to be at all effective for Afro-Caribbean individuals or individuals with a wider nose bridge and I feel this should have been communicated during the consultation in order to better manage my expectations and to save me wasting £400
Dr Sarah Shah