Rhinoplasty for Hump - London, GB

I had surgery a week ago and all I can say is the...

I had surgery a week ago and all I can say is the recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had no pain apart from feeling uncomfortable and not being able to breathe through my nose. Rajan Uppal was a great surgeon who gave me the result I was looking for. I wanted a straight nose because mine had a hump and that's what I got. I couldn't be happier.

nostrils have already evened out

After surgery my right nostril was bigger than my left because that is the one the surgeon used to go up and get rid of my hump. But this morning I woke up and was surprised to see that my nostrils had already evened out to a similar size and I only had my cast taken off yesterday. It is amazing how quickly it has changed and I'm so pleased.

before and after pics

Here's a before and after so you can see how different my nose looks.
London Plastic Surgeon

Really nice surgeon who made me comfortable and gave me a great result. I couldn't fault the service at Weymouth hospital and would definitely recommend mr Uppal for anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty.