Rhinoplasty, 18 Years Old - London, GB

I decided to have this procedure because I have...

I decided to have this procedure because I have been extremely unhappy with the shape of my nose for a few years. I had a hump on the bridge and my nose seemed quite big and long. Once I booked my surgery I was very excited and could not wait to see the outcome. On the day of my surgery I was very nervous however everyone at the hospital was very friendly and comforting. It was over before I knew it! I woke up feeling sleepy with a insanely dry throat but that was the worst part, which is completely bearable. However later on I felt some pain and a huge amount of pressure on my nose as the anaesthetic wore off but the nurses gave me some painkillers straight away and I felt fine. The most uncomfortable part about the whole experience for me was not the surgery but sleeping with the cast on because you can't breathe through your nose therefore your throat and mouth gets extremely dry. However the whole experience was worth it because I now have the nose that I have always wanted! I am so happy and feel so much more comfortable in my own skin. It is straight but looks natural as well, which is exactly what I wanted.
London Plastic Surgeon

I am so glad I chose Mr Uppal because he has done an amazing job. He is very friendly and extremely talented. He got rid of the hump on my nose but still managed to make it look natural, which is exactly what I wanted. I am so grateful and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for someone to do this procedure. The hospital that he works at also has amazing nurses and people that took care of me very well, thank you so much! The anesthesiologist that spoke to me before the surgery was also lovely and reassuring. Thank you Mr Uppal for everything!