True professional and miracle worker

True professional and miracle worker

I initially went to Dr Sach Mohan because I had had fillers administered by another doctor in my trough area, which had been filled horribly and had left me with under eye wrinkles. Dr Mohan was recommended to me by a friend who I can't thank enough he really is a miracle worker. He proposed I start a course of Ping Treatment which is a non surgical laser treatment that tightens up the skin around the upper and lower eye area it involved just 3 sessions. I'm pleased to say it does exactly what is says on the tin. My eyes look like they have been literally pinged they are more open, reduced eyelid hooding, better shape and less visible wrinkles under my eye and minimal downtime just a bit of swelling for a couple of days. There was also a bonus they treated the scar on my forehead with no additional cost I have to say I am amazed at the results I am soo happy it has totally boosted my confidence. Highly recommended and I am now a regular patient at Revere Clinic.

London Physician

A true and honest professional would not consider going to another physician.