Cheekbone and Lip Shape (Cheek and Lip Augmentation Via Voluma/Restylane) - Harley Street, London, GB

Very happy with my facial contouring of the...

Very happy with my facial contouring of the cheekbones and lips. Chose to use Voluma upon the recommendation of my doctor, so as to live with the result, and then perhaps move on to Radiesse which is more long term. Bruised after the procedure, which happens to a few patients. Bruising should go within a week. The lips were filled with Restylane, and it couldn't be more perfect. I was told that both fillers dissolve within 10 months. Choosing a well experienced and knowledgeable practitioner is very important in such procedures, as facial proportions must be taken into account.

1 day after

I covered my lips with thick concealer to make the bruising disappear, then put lipstick on and this was how my lips looked

Hallowness under the filler!

The area under the filler in the middle area has some hallowness. Ten days after my filler, I still have marks. I'm a bit disappointed..

Ten days later photos, hallowness and marks

Correction update

I went again to see Dominic, and he corrected the halloness by inserting a bit of filler. He said that we couldn't see the gaps before due to the swelling covering it up and because there is no structure supporting from below, I ended up with the halloness just below the filler in the central cheek area. Here are a few photos, jsut after the procedure and a few hours later as well as the day after. I'd really like to know what you think, so please post your comments!

5 months later and before/after photos

Hi everyone, here are some photos before and after. The before was taken July 2014, and the after was taken March 2015. Please note that although I first had my cheeks and mouth filled in early September, I have a visit again in October for corrections, and in early December for another correction and slight fill as well (both cheeks ONLY). So the "after" photos are within 4 months later.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon