23yr Old, 5ft 2, 330cc Implant over Muscle - Harley street London

I have been waiting for this moment for a very...

I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time... Finally I have the perfect boobs I always wanted!
The whole experience was smooth and easy- I explained exactly the look I wanted to go for (natural fullness from a b to a dd) to the nurse Sinead - I can't more highly recommend her, she always made me feel at ease and comftable from day one. I had my consultation, fitting, surgery and aftercare with her any questions worries she put my mind to rest. I had my surgery with Adrian Richards- I met him at my first consultation he was very professional and to the point of what I needed and how he was going to do it, he also came across with a very soft kind nature. My second meeting was the day of surgery- he came to mark me up ready for the opp- (at this point I was still unsure wether to go for 330cc or 360cc, he tried both during surgery and decided with 330cc as 360cc would have given me a stretched fake look) I'm so pleased I left this decision in his hands as the result now is absolutely perfect! He really does know his stuff! My biggest fear was having the needle put in my hand to go to sleep I expressed this whiles lying on the table just before it was about to happen the enethnetist told me not to worry and he used the gas to put me to sleep- this was such a relief! He was also very friendly and even made a couple of jokes before which made me feel at ease! I woke up with the smallest uncountable feeling in my clevage area that soon passed- I then have had no pain what so ever! The worst bit of it all was the bloating from all the medication wich is really a walk in the park compared at what you expect for having surgery! This soon passed after 5-6 days. I am now 7 weeks and 1 day on from my opp and I can't thank Adrian Richards, Sinead & all of Aurora enough for everything!
London Plastic Surgeon