Petite 39 Year Old with Saggy Skin, Following 2 Huge Babies with 2 C-sections.

My decision to have this done was not one made...

My decision to have this done was not one made lightly. I worked hard with exercise but nothing would get rid of the overhang of skin following my children. This affected my confidence hugely. It felt unfair that my body looked so deformed.

From the point of looking down and seeing that the overhang had gone I was happy. I've looked at many images on the internet of before and after, and I really feel like mine is an impressive result, and the fact that the belly button looks perfect with no scars is amazing. Even the unsightly stretch marks I once had are hidden. I am so happy with my stomach now, it has literally changed my life for the better and I no longer squirm to look at myself undressed.

The bonus that I didn't expect was the fact that the old c-sections scars and scar tissue was removed which alleviated nerve pain I was having in that area. For years I could not bend without discomfort and now that has gone.

Finding a doctor was hard, and I spent quite a bit of time researching London Surgeons. I was very scared to have another operation and had no idea how to find a good surgeon, or how to compare one to the next. Dr Townley was one of the recommended surgeons from Vitality Insurance, so this also helped in my decision making process. I felt like Dr Townley gave me truthful answers to my many questions, and he responded really promptly to my emails. I would definitely recommend meeting with him as that is the best way of knowing if a surgeon is right. His professionalism and patience is very assuring. Trusting your doctor is essential, and that was the primary reason why I chose Mr Townley. From the conversations we had, I believed he would give me the best result, and I wasn’t wrong. For me this procedure was a miracle. In summary, I could not recommend a better doctor, he is a perfectionist with a kind bedside manner. The care I had was excellent.