Consultation Review: Honest Consultation That Highlighted a Medical Issue - London, GB

I was so impressed by the honest consultation by...

I was so impressed by the honest consultation by Dr Mohan. Even though I went in to find out more about my fat loss in the abdomen area, he seemed to be more concerned about my health and WHY my stomach was protruding. He actually diagnosed what seems like two abdominal hernias and asked me to contact my GP immediately for further investigation. He also told me stop any abdominal treatments right away . I feel so re-assured by Dr Mohan and so grateful as no one has previously done such an indepth consultation and seen that I actually have an underlying medical condition!! Everyone else has been too keen to SELL their product! I am also due to have some RF facial tightening treatment as I found out they use one of the best state of the art machines by Endymed and I now know I am in really safe, professional hands!
London Physician