Had Rhinoplasty, Was very successful - Hammersmith, GB

Since the days of my youth, i have been rather...

Since the days of my youth, i have been rather dissatisfied with the visual aspect of my olfactory organ (nose) and furthermore, a deviated septum meant that breathing via my left nostril was particularly troublesome. After extensive research, i came to the conclusion that Dr De Silva was most suitable for my surgery. He was extremely assuasive, and at points of discombobulation, he would promptly respond to my emails. Additionally, he ensured that i was made cognizant of the risks associated with the procedure. Towards the end of April, early in the morning, i ventured to Dr De Silva's clinic in London, the sun was rising above the horizon, the frigidness of the cold England air pieced my skin as i journeyed from my mothers' car to The London Centre in Hammersmith. Admittedly, prior to my surgery i was frightfully nervous, the fear of damaging my appearance, or perhaps even dying almost overcame me. "Should i risk everything so that my self infatuation can develop even further?", "Should i turn around and go home?" Nay. I had come this far, and i had full confidence in the expertise of Dr De Silva. The surgery was excellent, and i was satisfied with the entire procedure, in which i felt no pain or discomfort. Wearing a nose cast for the week following the surgery was difficult, however i experienced little bleeding and no pain. Once the cast had been removed, my life was back to normal, and even though there was a great amount of swelling, i could already see that the shape of my nose had improved and i found that breathing was far easier through my left nostril. I would recommend Dr De Silva to anyone who is interested in having Rhinoplasty surgery, and if i had another nose i would go back to him.

p.s. The most emotionally damaging part of the procedure was when a young boy looked through the window of my car as we were driving back home, post operation. He noticed that i had a cast and tape on my nose. It was at this point that he giggled and then shouted "Look it's voldemort." This was unnecessary, degrading and emotionally draining. I debated on whether or not i should exit my vehicle so that i could assault this child for his unthoughtful comment, however due to the fact that i had just undergone surgery and was still under the influence of the medication used, i did not think that i would win.

p.p.s the nurses were also extremely professional and kind during the whole procedure.

6 month update

6 months after surgery i am much more confident and i am happier with my nose. However there is still quite a bit of swelling and the tip of my nose still feels hard, but i trust that this is expected at this point as i have thick skin.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr De Silva made me feel extremely calm, and his aftercare was very good. He answered all my emails rapidly, and i have been back multiple times for checkups.