29 Year Old Ready for a New Booty - Hallandale, FL

Im a 29 year old mommy of an 8 month old. After...

Im a 29 year old mommy of an 8 month old. After many years I decided to get a BBL. I had lipo back in 2013 and was happy with my results but now that I had a baby I've decided to transfer that left over baby fat to my booty. I'm 5'0 138lbs and I'm very excited to wear jeans that Will actually show off my booty. I like to wear crop tops so getting the lipo will definately make me feel more confident about wearing high waisfed jeans with crop tops. I'm beyond excited about doing my procedure with Dr. Salama. It is an HONOR ,

Tomorrow is the big day

Well tomorrows the big day ! It's 12:12 and ive officially stopped eating and drinking everything as of midnight. Im so excited. I ca't say I'm nervous for now but maybe once I get to the surgery center I will be. I've been taking my arnika since sunday afternoon and still taking iron and vitamin c. My hemoglobin is at 13. Something so I'm confident I'll do great. I will definately be doing the cell saver. Ladies if you haven't done so please add cell saver to your surgery it helps you recover much quickly and theres less risk of getting anemic after surgery. It's an extra $500 but well worth it and gives u piece of mind. I'll keep u posted on my journey to getting my new booty. Stay tuned !

Booty Heaven

Well i made it to the other side ! My butt looks amazing. My waist is so tiny I LOVE IT !!! to top it off i have very minimal pain. I've been using tylenol and motrin for pain and i leave the percocets as a last resort. Sleeping and using the bathroom are the biggest challenges. Other than that I'm doing great. Please get the cell saver if you haven't alreasy. That definately helps if your anemic.

Head aches

Hi dolls. So im 4 days post op feeling a little sluggish and getti g head aches from sleeping uncomfortable. Ive been taking my medications and tylenol religiously. Im going to post some new photos.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very informative ! He explained everything he was going to do and he made me feel very comfortable. I'm very satisfied with his work.