18 Y/O BBL Patient.

I Begin Researching For My BBL Doctor About 4...

I Begin Researching For My BBL Doctor About 4 Years Ago But Settled On Dr. Moises Salama In September 2016, I Requested The Consult Online And They Called Me The Next Day Ready To Book A Procedure For That Month (They Had 1 Cancellation). I Could Not Make That Appointment So I Scheduled For October 11,2016. I Mainly Spoke With Jesenia and Nomie Who Were Excellent In Answering All Of My Questions On The First Initial Phone Calls, Getting Closer To My Procedure Date (After I Paid My Balance In Full) It Started To Become A Little Harder To Reach Someone And Get My Questions Answered Making Me A Little Iffy About My Procedure But I Booked The Flight And Said What The Heck Anyway. Over The Phone For My Pre-op I Was Told I Would Be Seeing Dr.Salama The Day Before And We Would Go Over Everything But Once I Got There I Spoke With Only An Asst. Who Kind Of Went Through The Process With Me And I Signed A Bunch Of Papers (Even Duplicates Of A Packet That I Was Supposed To Go Over With The Doctor, Sign and Recieve Back Which I Never Did.. When I Asked About It The Next Time I Went In She Handed Me A Blank Packet To Keep And Refill Out -_-) The Day Of My Surgery I Finally Get To Meet Dr.Salama And Everything Went Smoothly The Only Thing I Did Not Like Is I Had Already Paid For Everything But He Decides To Just Now Tell Me About A Cell Saver Proces Which Is $500 And I Agree To Sign The Waiver And He Says "If I Have To Use It I'll Let You Know And We Will Charge You" (I Honestly Think That Was A Rip Off And A Waste Of $500 Because I Feel Like He A. Should Have Done It Anyways, or B. Said Something and Asked If I Wanted To Do That Before I Got In Scrubs And Paid FULL PRICE For The BBL) I Am Now 7 Days Post- Op And JUST Now Going In Tomorrow Morning For A Follow-Up With The Dr, I Got My Back Drain Out On Day 5 And Tomorrow I Was Told The Front Drain Will Come Out, For The Most Part I Am Very Pleased With My Surgery Results, But On The Assistance Side I Feel Like It Was Maybe Exceptional (All Of The Nurses Tell You Different Things On The Same Subject And Its Like A Run Around Which Is Highly Annoying) But As An Overall Experience I Would Rate EPS a 6 Out Of 10.
Miami Plastic Surgeon