18 Y/O BBL Patient.

I Begin Researching For My BBL Doctor About 4...

I Begin Researching For My BBL Doctor About 4 Years Ago But Settled On Dr. Moises Salama In September 2016, I Requested The Consult Online And They Called Me The Next Day Ready To Book A Procedure For That Month (They Had 1 Cancellation). I Could Not Make That Appointment So I Scheduled For October 11,2016. I Mainly Spoke With Jesenia and Nomie Who Were Excellent In Answering All Of My Questions On The First Initial Phone Calls, Getting Closer To My Procedure Date (After I Paid My Balance In Full) It Started To Become A Little Harder To Reach Someone And Get My Questions Answered Making Me A Little Iffy About My Procedure But I Booked The Flight And Said What The Heck Anyway. Over The Phone For My Pre-op I Was Told I Would Be Seeing Dr.Salama The Day Before And We Would Go Over Everything But Once I Got There I Spoke With Only An Asst. Who Kind Of Went Through The Process With Me And I Signed A Bunch Of Papers (Even Duplicates Of A Packet That I Was Supposed To Go Over With The Doctor, Sign and Recieve Back Which I Never Did.. When I Asked About It The Next Time I Went In She Handed Me A Blank Packet To Keep And Refill Out -_-) The Day Of My Surgery I Finally Get To Meet Dr.Salama And Everything Went Smoothly The Only Thing I Did Not Like Is I Had Already Paid For Everything But He Decides To Just Now Tell Me About A Cell Saver Proces Which Is $500 And I Agree To Sign The Waiver And He Says "If I Have To Use It I'll Let You Know And We Will Charge You" (I Honestly Think That Was A Rip Off And A Waste Of $500 Because I Feel Like He A. Should Have Done It Anyways, or B. Said Something and Asked If I Wanted To Do That Before I Got In Scrubs And Paid FULL PRICE For The BBL) I Am Now 7 Days Post- Op And JUST Now Going In Tomorrow Morning For A Follow-Up With The Dr, I Got My Back Drain Out On Day 5 And Tomorrow I Was Told The Front Drain Will Come Out, For The Most Part I Am Very Pleased With My Surgery Results, But On The Assistance Side I Feel Like It Was Maybe Exceptional (All Of The Nurses Tell You Different Things On The Same Subject And Its Like A Run Around Which Is Highly Annoying) But As An Overall Experience I Would Rate EPS a 6 Out Of 10.

November 1, 2016

I have been meaning to update for a while now and sadly i thought to update AFTER i put on my new garment which i am not taking off lol. I cannot express how important water intake and WEARING YOUR GARMENT ALL NIGHT AND DAY MATTERS the first couple of weeks.. I feel like i messed up and dont have the results i want because i dont drink enough water and sometimes cheat and dont wear my garment to sleep. I also didnt know about a week ago i should have transitioned into the garment i have on now (the black one a L) so now this one feels a bit big. The standing pictures i am posting are from Post op day 14 (Oct.25) and as you can see i should have been in the smaller garment then to help fluid move.. I am feeling great not taking any meds, driving pretty much daily, i sat for about 2 hours to get my hair done (i do all of this on my boppy pillow which is becoming quite annoying and uncomfortable) PLEASE WEAR UNDERWEAR WITH THE GARMENT!!! I assumed no underwear because of the little hole in the garment and became irritated:( but i emailed dr.salama and they sent me a prescription right over. The only problem i am having now is that my back stiches aren't dissolving and are becoming painful. Today is day 21 and I beginning to feel my nerves connect back together and harden up...I will try to order a size smaller garment in maybe another week and try to update more often. My pictures will be updated in about a day or two.

Before Pictures..

18 bbl patient.

Tuesday will be post op day week 6, i am feeling okay but theres still alot of fluid in my back.. I sometimes take breaks (overnight) from wearing my garment WHICH I DO NOT ADVISE. My stitches that my doctor have placed in are still not dissolved yet but i am still using my neosporin. ( i called about a follow up and she said no and i barely got a response until i mentioned i wanted another procedure done ) . -_- My butt is becoming softer every other day it seems and yesterday for a family reuion i tried on jeans for the first time (post op day 39). I have been going to play bingo (sitting for four hours at a time) driving out of town (an hour and a half length) and im still liking my results though i try to keep it at a very possible minimum until my body feels fully normal again (my nerves feels connected) PS: no i havent had sex yet.
Miami Plastic Surgeon