47 Year Old Breast Reduction - Hackensack, NJ

I was a size 38DDD/G. I had a lot of back pains as...

I was a size 38DDD/G. I had a lot of back pains as well as other issues due to my large breasts.
The doctor was excellent in making me feel comfortable to proceed with the surgery. he was very informative and patient in answering my questions. the surgery went great, the pain after was almost non-existing and my total experience was great!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast reduction done back in April by Dr. Robert Morin. I had searched different plastic surgeons for the last 10 years and was never pleased with the meetings but after I met Dr. Morin, I knew that he was the right one. He was very informative and he was able to ease my fears about the anesthesia and about the pain after surgery. He assured me that the pain was minimal if any and he was totally right even for somebody like myself that does not tolerate any pain at all. He saw me regularly after the surgery to make sure that all was good. I cannot say enough about his skills and talent because the results are beyond wonderful. I will sum it up in one word, “AMAZING”!!!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Morin as he will not disappoint  I also want to extend my gratitude to his Staff, which was amazing in following up with my insurance for coverage and preparing me for surgery with all the details necessary. They were always in contact with me and available to me if I had any questions. I cannot thank them enough for their quality of care and concern that was demonstrated by all of the staff .