At Turning 65 I Felt It Was Time to Address the Bags Under my Eyes. - Pensacola, FL

I had bags under my eyes and it was time to do...

I had bags under my eyes and it was time to do something about it. This procedure was done in Dr. Leveques' office with no discomfort. The stitches were removed after one week and within the next 3 or 4 days I was able to go about my business as by then what little bruising was left was easily covered with make-up. Although I was given a prescription for pain meds I felt very little need for them after the first couple of days. I was very pleased with how little discomfort there was and the end results. It gave me the rested the refreshed look I needed without changing "who I am" which can sometimes happen with surgery around the eye area. I feel Dr. Leveque is the best in her field and recommend her to all my friends. And her staff treats me like an old friend when I'm there. Very pleasant experience.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leveque is the best in her field as far as I'm concerned and would not go to anyone else. Her advice is always sound and in my best interest. Very thorough in finding out what it is you are looking to achieve in your concerns about your appearance.