I call him my Rockstar Surgeon! - Allentown, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

After having lost more than 80 lbs through nutrition and exercise, my body needed a significant amount of repair from the many years of damage from obesity. I had been to several different surgeons, seeking the best candidate for the job. A life long friend had mentioned to me that Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle (Coordinated Heath Medical Center, located in Allentown, PA.) had a very positive reputation in the medical field. I met with Dr. Guilfoyle and knew within minutes of our consultation that he was the one! Upon leaving my consultation, I was confident that Dr. Guilfoyle would do an incredible job. He has since proven himself to be an outstanding surgeon on two separate occasions. My first procedure was a breast- lift performed in late September, followed by my abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) less than two weeks ago. I have no regrets, and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Guilfoyle's pristine work and impeccable bedside manner. He has helped me to polish my weight loss results. Most importantly he has helped to bring back my self confidence, smile, and strut!