36 Yrs Old, 4 Kids Gastric Sleeve. Mexico, MO

So I have 4 kids 20,14, and a set of twins that...

So I have 4 kids 20,14, and a set of twins that are 11. I have been over weight my entire life and had the gastric sleeve in March 2013 I lost 90 pounds and am currently 135 pounds and 5'2". Along with the weight loss I lost my blobs and butt and gained an extremely saggy tummy.
I have just confirmed my surgery date January 6, 2015 in Guadalajara Mexico. I will be getting a tummy tuck, brazilian butt lift, and breast lift with implants. I booked my flight yesterday and thought I was going to vomit because it was seriously like "wow $hit just got real" . I'm not going to lie I am nervous I have never been out of the country and only on a big plane once. I am going by myself so I will be staying in a Recovery Inn, that has registered nurses. A girl I work with went to the same doctor last month and her results are AMAZING!

Getting close

I paid the surgeon in full today! One step closer to the new sexy me. I am trying to gain a little more weight because I am scared Dr. Arenas wont have enough fat to transfer to my booty. has anyone went in thinking that they were getting a BBL and wake up without having it done due to lack of fat?

37 , 4 Kids Gastric Sleeve Almost 2 Years Ago

I had my surgery January 6th in Guadalajara Mexico. I love my doctor he did an awesome job listened to everything I wanted and delivered.

I had Gastric Sleeve 2 years ago and lost 90 pounds I put 15 back on purposely for the surgery so there would be enough fat to transfer to my butt .
Surgery went well it was about 7 hours. I got aggressive Lipo to the arms, thighs, back and flanks, a full lower body lift , Brazilian butt lift and breast lift with 475cc gummy bear high profile round implants.
The first few days sucked especially since I am here in Mexico by myself.

Almost upright

I'm almost walking upright yay for my back! It's amazing how everyday gets a little better. Tomorrow I should get my staples out and I get the ultrasound massage and red light therapy I get it every other day and it's amazing. When I go the doctor comes down and checks on me the hospital is really cool because all they do is plastic surgery and they have the surgeons offices there an the spa so everyone is on the same page and very friendly. I love it!!

I'm getting used to my boobies they aren't feeling like an elephant on my chest anymore more like a kitty.lol I had a DD before weight loss surgery and don't remember them being so heavy.
The bruising from the Lipo is NASTY I will. PosT a pic of my back .
Being here in Mexico by myself I have become completely addicted to Netflix and Facebook.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He was very responsive to emails and his bed side manner is amazing along with his skill for sculpting a body.