My Time to Shine!!! Bbl - Mexico, MX

I have been searching for doctors for quite a...

I have been searching for doctors for quite a while and came across Dr Arenas on realself which had good reviews and pricing so I decided to contact him. I received a response really fast from both the doctor and his assistant Liz. They provided very helpful information about the procedure. I was told that because of my stomach being so loose that they can only remove 50% of my abdomen but that they would remove from my back and arms good. I ageed on the procedure and was booked to have the procedure this September. I was told that I need to stay in Mexico for the minimum of 10 days so now I just need to get everything ready as far as hotel and stuff I need to take. I read that its recomended to take someone with you to help so I am.. I was also told by Dr Arenas that I need to take vitamin c daily along with walking atleast 30 min.. Im not active at all but am determined so let the journey begin!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Very responsive and professional!!