Eye Lid Surgery with Fat Transfer to the Face and Lips to Chin - Mexico

I chose to have my surgery with doctor Arenas in...

I chose to have my surgery with doctor Arenas in Guadalajara after I saw my friend Miri return from Mexico with an amazing butt! Dr. Arenas had performed her Brazilian butt lift at a very affordable cost and a beautiful result. I had surgery before in Tijuana (tummy tuck and lipo to my back and thighs) so I scheduled my trip to Mexico after emailing Dr. Arenas photos of my problem areas and discussing cost and procedure. I flew out of Tijuana went through the CBX crossing in San Diego (flight was $72.00) I rented a room for a month which cost 175.00/ month. I had my consult, EKG, and blood drawn the following day of my arrival. Hospital Innovare is very nice. A modern/retro style building. Very clean with a spa located down stairs from Dr. Arenas office. While In the waiting room, I learned that his surgical procedures have earned him international renown as I met people from Canada and Germany waiting to consult with him also. The following day I had my surgery and I was able to go home that same day. I had a taxi take me home and I slept the whole day. Luckily where I was renting a room there was a live in nurse who was kind enough to pick up my meds as I didn't get them the day before surgery. I only took the vitamin C and one pill of the antibiotic as it made me constipated. I had no negative results from doing this. In fact, my surgery went very well. When I went home to the states no one knew I had surgery only a limited few I told. It was great. I would recommend Dr Arenas, if you are planning on having eye lid surgery, Brazilian butt lift, liposuction and/or fat transfer.
Also, I had returned to Guadalajara on August 15 of 2016 to get my brazillian butt lift, but my blood levels were too low and Dr Arenas advised against surgery unless I had a blood transfusion as it was too risky otherwise so I decided not to do it. Dr. Arenas sent me a list of iron supplements to take that would improve the anemia:

1. Isopure - Zero Carb: 1 cup a day in a shake in the morning (this is a protein shake you can get at GNC)
2. (Vitamin C): 1000mg-1 tablet a day in the morning (GNC)
3. Gentesorb Iron 18mg: Iron : 1 tablet a day in the morning. (GNC)
4. Folic Acid 800mcg : 1 tablet a day in the morning. (GNC)

Hopefully, in three months I can go back and have surgery. I would recommend you have blood test in the United States just in case your results are not in your favor for surgery and you don't waist money on air flight and hotel.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Arenas was very knowledgeable and had very good bed side manner. Answered all my questions and made me feel like I was making the best choices for the outcome I wanted to achieve.