26yrs Old - 5"4 and 170lbs - Canada

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I really would love an hour glass curve and a nice...

I really would love an hour glass curve and a nice round bottom. So far, Dr. Arenas has been great. Quick and very responsive. He gave me few options in regards of surgery and include my future plan in making decisions regarding surgery. If you guys have Any tips please feel free to send me a message. I am so excited!

This is me two years ago and would like be on the same size but with a nicer bum and tiny waist.

First two pics I don't have the corset and the last two I have a corset:

And this is me now :(

How horrible. :((

My wish pic. Can't stop looking at asses!

3 days from now I will have my surgery:

I am flying to Guadalajara tomorrow. I am excited and nervous. I have been doing a lot of research and for some reason I decided to research the % of death when doing BBL. I'm contemplating.

Update!

Sorry guys I have been MIA! I did my surgery with Dr. Arenas and I'm amaze of how he, Dr. Marcos and his staff really takes good care of me! It's not easy. It is very physically, mentally and emotionally draining. Atleast for me! But I'm healing and thanking I have this medical staff beside me.

Pre check was Dec 16:
Dr. Arenas explained everything I need to know. From pre and post of surgery. He speak fluent English thank God. He made me feel really at ease. I'm not gonna lie, I almost back out! Who needs an ass anyway? Lol me. Over all he went over how he would sculpt my body and make my bum juicy :)

Before pics

I was a heavier when I met up with Dr. Arenas.

The day of surgery!

For some reason I didn't feel scared at all. I was so excited that I even forgot to give my husband a kiss goodbye. Dr. Marco Sanchez , the anesthesiologist is an angel. They had a hard time finding a vein. Atleast they tried 4x and due to Dr. Marco's wittiness I didn't even feel a pain. Then everything become a blur.

Now, I do have a low pain tolerance. I woke up and I felt dizzy, head ache and body ache. I thought it would just be the 10k feeling but it's more of a train struck me. I don't know if my recovery is slow but it felt really slow.

8 days post op

41-35-47

I'm feeling a lot better now. Thank God and Dr. Arenas and the staff. My back still hurts but not much. Dr. Arenas prescribe something for it!

13th day post op! 41-31-47

My waist is getting smaller and smaller :))) love love love

2 weeks three days.

I decided not to wear my faja today and show a Lil skin. ;) loving my shape. I have been eating tacos lately so I feel like I have gained just a little bit of weight. Living in 5 days so I wanted to taste more of the Mexican foods. Mostly tacos and carne en se jugo or the sweets. I love love love my bum and my curves. Feeling much more confident and happy.

17 days after

Smaller :)

I tried on some dress today :)

Almost 3 weeks post

Necessities

Here you go guys. This is all what I really needed the whole entire time and nothing more. Hopefully it helps. I bought all of them in Mexican except the bobby pillow.

New new new

Just got back home from Mexico and back to reality. Except reality is better now hahahah. Jk loving my bottom!

4 weeks op love my curves and my thickness ????

A month and two days

1 month and 2 days :)

Abs where are you?

Hey guys update pics of me :?)))

5 and half months! Hey ladies!

Here is my update! Still loving my result! My ass jiggles and it looks amazing! :)))

Hello Ladies! New me!

Another one!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Arenas, I can't thank you enough for being amazing! He was with me the whole entire process even if he was in vacation. He explained pre op, post of and after care. He even called to check up on me and see how am I doing ( he thought I was going through depression, though I was just emotional wreck because it was also the time of the month for me and everything was painful on first few days ). Thank you to Dr. Marco Sanchez, the anesthesiologist. He is such a character, very witty! The assistantd had troubles finding veins. Atleast they tried four times in both my left and right hand but it felt nothing because Dr. Marco Sanchez was too busy entertaining me. After that I was put to sleep so fast and didn't wake till after the surgery. Thank you! Liz, Dr. Arenas assistant is amazing. Thanks to Veronica who spent the whole night with me in the hospital for the first night and also the one who drained my fluids and helped me shower everyday. I would really recommend you guys to call her to drain your fluids. She is very patient. I think draining was the most painful part but Veronica will take her time with you and her massages are not hard at all. Thanks to Fatima who did my drains at the very end. Basically all the staff there are amazing! They are only what's up away! So guys make sure you have that in your phone! They went above and beyond the whole process and I am so blessed and thankful. I love love love the result. It looks natural but still nice and round. I am so much more confident and happier! The process was mentally, physically and emotionally challenging but I never regret any of it because of the help of everyone! Hospital is very sanitize and foods are yummy :))) If you guys need any help let me know!