awesome results with dr. arenas

Hello RealSelfers, I am a fairly active 36 year...

Hello RealSelfers, I am a fairly active 36 year old with 2 kids. I weigh about 150 lbs and I'm roughly 5'6" tall. In decent shape before surgery, but wanted more dramatic curves.
I didn't intended to review my procedure. However I had such a wonderful experience that I had to share it with all of you! ????
I contacted Dr. Arenas about a bbl, within 24 hours I got a response and a quote ( once I sent pictures)
I was able to choose my surgery date.
Dr Arenas was very promptly in returning emails and answered all my questions. The doctor also went out of his way and offered to have me stay at his facility the evening before surgery, so I would have less running around between hospitals and hotels before my procedure.Amazing customer service and genuine concern for his patients!
Contrary to what some people may think, Doctors in Mexico do not perform cosmetic procedures in their kitchens. Innovare is a beautiful Extremely clean very modern facility.
When I arrived I was seen almost immediately by the doctor. He is very kind and personable.He seems to really love his job.I had blood work done at Innovare and a cardiologist exam at another location.Both men who ran tests were very nice and spoke english.
The cardiologist actually called me an uber back to Innovare and covered the cost! Who does that kind of stuff for people nowadays?!
I was taken care of constantly by the doctors beautiful assistants. They were always smiling and happy and willing to assist me with Anything I needed.(Thank You????) literally the best customer service I have ever experienced. I felt very cared for.
I don't remember much about the day of surgery, I woke up in my room at Innovare( where you stay overnight for observation ) with zero pain. I was expecting a lot of discomfort after surgery but I got a sweet drink and a fruit plate instead ????. I really didn't feel like I had a surgical procedure, more like a spa retreat lol. When I saw my new shape I was beyond happy! Definitely more booty than I thought I could get, plus abdominal etching!
I have had an amazingly smooth recovery so far. Dr Arenas and his squad are awesome!! I feel very fortunate to have chosen him. I will update with pics asap and answer any questions.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon