Needed Smoother, Thicker Skin. Grosse Pointe, MI

I saw Dr Balle for a consult and mentioned that my...

I saw Dr Balle for a consult and mentioned that my neck and the areas around my mouth were getting crinkly - like crepe paper. He said he could definitely help those areas. He ended up using diluted Restylane Silk, using a cannula, on my neck. He was right, it did smooth the skin out! So, a few weeks later, I went back and had him work on the areas around my mouth, to fix those etched-in fine lines. Again, he used the diluted Restylane Silk mixture with a cannula. I had very little bruising (and I usually bruise a lot!) and almost no swelling. It took a few weeks to be sort of integrated into the skin, but I could definitely see a difference. Very happy with the result and with Dr. Balle. He is a true professional and a very lovely man. Plus his staff is wonderful. Five Stars!!

Pics right after

These show the area around my mouth right after the procedures

A few weeks later

Tried to do a close up of the area next to my mouth.
Grosse Pointe Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Balle is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Great artistic skill and technically proficient. Really lovely man. His staff is great and all are very accommodating. Would highly recommend him!