22 Years Old. Fat Transfer to Lips. - Grosse Pointe, MI

I've always had smaller lips, my bottom lip...

I've always had smaller lips, my bottom lip especially. I did a lot of research on Dr. Kayser including reading every review i could possible find.
The only Con with this surgery is the recovery time. It was hard to move my swollen lips, I could barley talk and hard to eat for a few days. My swelling took about 3 weeks for my to be comfortable to go out in public. I didn't have any pain in my lips following the procedure. I was just a bit sore in the spot that dr. Kayser and his stuff harvest my fat cells from.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kayser and his staff were awesome from my first phone call. I felt very comfortable at my consultation and every visit following. Dr. Kayser is compassionate and he is great at what he does! He explained every step he was going to take and every detail involving my surgery. He is very confident and knowledgeable at what he does, Im very pleased with my results. The day after my procedure Dr. Kayser called himself to see how I was feeling/doing and although my couldn't talk very well It was appreciated. Highly recommended.