52 Yr Old Removal of Breast Implants and Lift

I went to see Dr. E R. n ct. today. I was...

I went to see Dr. E R. n ct. today. I was disappointed. I said I just wanted the implants and capsules out. After a brief discussion and showing me pictures I was given quotes on removal of implants and lifts because in her opinion the capsules would be okay left inside and I'd look better. She was really not what I expected and I will be looking at other doctors.

52 Yr Old Removal of Breast Implants and Lift

Well Ladies on 9/9/16 I had my implants removed!! I also had a lift and my results are amazing.

I went to Miami and met with Dr. Phillip Craft at the Miami Institute in August, and decided there and then that this would be my doctor. He and his staff were and are friendly, informative and accommodating.

His office is clean and state of the art.

He listened to my every concern and worked with me to address each one. He not only listened, he took notes and told me exactly what was possible. After my consultation, I came back to NY and communicated via phone and e-mail with Barbie, who is a doll. We decided on a date and I was super excited. The whole process was great from start to finish.

Miami Plastic Surgeon