Considering a BA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 5'5, 120 pounds and have been considering a...

I am 5'5, 120 pounds and have been considering a BA for some time now. I wear a 32B from victoria secret but my actual breast size is probably more of an A. My first consultation was about 6-7 years ago, but I had just graduated and decided that it was not a smart financial decision. I am now re-considering the surgery. The doctor I had a consultation with years ago is unfortunately not longer practicing! Which is a bummer because he was great and did not do a lot of advertising and was very 1:1 with each patient. I have now found a doctor in Greenville, SC which will be about a 50 minute drive. There are several options closer to me in Charlotte but most advertise ALOT and are $2-3K more.

So - I have had a consultation with this new doctor back in June. He suggested I do 275 - 300cc to fit my frame (I was thinking 230 - 250cc). I have not scheduled the surgery yet as it requires a $500 deposit. I want to do it, have the money saved, but too many things are running through my mind now!!! Too many "what if's'." If i do move forward, I want to schedule my surgery around November. I thought it would be a little cooler in the fall so if i'm really swollen I can hide them from work! I also haven't put the deposit down because i feel like my mother would be really against the idea. So i'm torn…. I don't really know how to handle it with her! Any suggestions?

Worth the Money?!

I'm now torn on what to do! $6,000 is a lot to spend on myself and I keep thinking what if something happened and I need the money I would be spending on Boobs?!

I am 29, soon to be 30 with no kids yet. I am in a serious relationship and would assume we would want to have kids within the next 2-5 years. Is it worth going ahead and doing a BA now?? Or do people wish they would have waited to get a BA after kids?

BA before kids

I am 29, almost 30 and have been considering a BA for sometime. Has anyone else been thinking about if its worth getting a BA before children? I've been trying to find reviews but have had zero luck yet! Just curious to see if its worth it or not. Or if it even doesn't affect them! My PS says its totally fine, which I agree but I don't want to spend $6,000 and then hate them maybe 5 years down the road after kids!

Before and simulations pics

Before on the top row, bottom row is a simulation of what I would look like with SRM 240cc. I think I would go a little bigger to make it worth my while, possibly up to 275cc.

before pics

Here are some before pictures. If I move forward with the procedure I will probably go with about 250-280cc. I am 5'5 and 116 pounds.

Pre-Op completed!

I went in for my pre-op appointment. Super quick and easy! My surgeon will be ordering multiple sizes (240,255,265,275,295,310). He is thinking I should learn towards getting 310cc with my wish pics! My original imaging was done with 240cc & after that I figured if I'm doing it mine as well make it worth my time and was leaning towards around 275cc. The 310cc recommendation just sounds so big!!! I guess in theory it probably isn't that much bigger. I'm getting so close to my surgery date (13th). Excited and scared at the same time!!!
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful