Review of Ronald Shuster - Baltimore, MD

Dr. Shuster, I wanted to take a moment to thank...

Dr. Shuster,
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your professional service and more importantly your expertise in performing my recent Blepharoplasty to my upper eyes. It was everything you indicated it would be. I my line of work as an engineer, I am in so many meetings and meet new people every day, therefore, it is important to look the best you can. It was very important to me to look less sleepy and just more refreshed. The surgery was everything you said it would be coupled with the result.
My surgery, as previously indicated resulted in a more refreshed look. At 58 years old, it gave me a look where, even my children said, “dad, do you go on vacation or something? You look refreshed.” This was interesting because they are Nurse Practitioners and Nurses. That was their words and not mine. At that time, I knew more than ever, I did the right thing.
I feel more confident about my appearance. I cannot stress enough thanks to Dr. Shuster and his professional staff in explaining my procedure, and more importantly post care that was given to me.
R/Carl