Much Needed Breast Reduction - Greensburg, PA

My chest had caused problems for me since I was a...

My chest had caused problems for me since I was a teenager. I had debated for almost 4 years to get a breast reduction but was terrified of the procedure. Never having a surgery before, I was nervous of going under anesthetic, the incisions healing and of course, the pain. Then in March 2016, I went to my PCP for the back pain I had been experiencing for over 2 years. My PCP recommended Aestique Med Spa after hearing patients feedback of the facility. After reading about the procedure again on their site, I decided to make a consult with Dr. Lazzaro. Although I knew I was moving to North Carolina soon after my consult, I wanted to hear what he had to say. Dr. Lazzaro was very kind, honest and most importantly thoroughly explained the procedure, as well as what was going to happen pre and post op. I very extremely comfortable and did not want to go anywhere else. I scheduled my appointment for the procedure the following week or so for about 2-3 months out. I came back to Pittsburgh the day before my surgery; then due to my work schedule, I was able to stay with family for following week until my 1 week appointment. I was absolutely surprised by the little pain I was in. If anything, it was just some discomfort- nothing some sleep wouldn't cure. I recently went back for my 6 week appointment which he was very flexible with. Since I will be returning to the area around the holidays, I will go back for my 3 month post op check then. Briana was also great! She handled the payment/ insurance aspect of the process but was there for any and all questions I had concerning all areas of the procedure before and after. If I would have known the process and procedure was THIS easy, I would have most certainly done this sooner.
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lazzaro was wonderful! He explained all details of the entire process of my breast reduction and answered all questions/ concerns I had. Highly recommend this surgeon. Also, Sophia Moses, PA-C assisted Dr. Lazzaro at my post-op visits by removing/replacing bandages, etc. She, too, was very helpful in answering once I returned home.