36 with 7 Children - Greensboro, NC

I've wanted to get this procedure since I was 16....

I've wanted to get this procedure since I was 16. Under developed and after having babies I lost even more breast tissue. I'm probably the only one to write a bad review now. 4 months later on the bottom of my breasts I have SEVERE rippling and bubbling. Isn't the ideal implant supposed to NOT do that? Really irritated to find out what exactly is going on. Not looking forward to another possible surgery. After almost 7k total surgery plus implants you would expect something to be good.

Ideal Implants

Ideal Implants Suck

I feel like I have lost breast mass and also STILL have the bumps and rippling. The dr said don't worry about it!!! I paid $6900 I am and WILL worry about it!!

Update March 2016

Saw the doctor and I still have severe scalloping and rippling. Dr sent an email to CEO about replacement or reimbursement for the NOT so "ideal" implants but told me he highly doubts ideal will do anything about it. Said he could do another surgery but it's pointless and plus it would come out of my pocket.
Greensboro Plastic Surgeon

My doctor however is very knowledgeable and great!!! So is his staff.