My coolsclupting adventure with diet and exercise. VA

I had my first coolsclupting treatment on July 8,...

I had my first coolsclupting treatment on July 8, 2016. The first two sessions the sides of my stomach were done and after 3 days I had the center just below my belly button done. I am having my second 3 treatments starting August 26, 2016. Obviously I'm overweight. I had realist expectations. I'm thrilled so far.

Second coolsclupting treatment

I had my flanks done Augusr 26,2016. I am having my bottom stomach done a second time using the cool max applicator this coming Wednesday. I have had more bruising on my flanks then I did the first time on my stomach. I am very swollen and tender when touched. Looking forward to seeing the results.

August 31,2016 lower stomach done second time

I had my lower abs coolsclupted yesterday using the large cool max applicator. It hurt 50 times worse then using the small applicator which is what I had the first time. It never got numb after the normal 10 minutes that it usually takes. I almost asked them to take it off but I stuck with it somehow. I texted my sister the whole time as that was the only way I got my mind off the pain. I didn't feel too good the rest of the night. I did sleep some though. This is the morning after and it is sore and numb by not much bruising like with my flanks. The area treated looked different afterwards then it had before when I had it done. The whole area was red but wasn't raised up like I had seen before. I will show you pics below. I hope to have some great results. So just to be clear the first time I had coolsclupting it was July 8,2016 and I had three small applicators used on my lower abs both sides and middle. Then I had my flanks done and my whole lower ab done using the large applicator. So lower abs twice and flanks once. So essentially I paid for 3 sessions on lower ab the first time and 1 session the second time that covered about the same area. More money but less pain!! I will update with results soon.
Coley Cosmetic

Licensed Aesthetician did the procedure.