52 Yr Old, Had Quicklift W/Neck Lift, Blepharoplasty ; Fat Transfer to Cheeks - Greenbrae, CA

I avoided looking at myself in the mirror for a...

I avoided looking at myself in the mirror for a long time. Felt and looked so tired, and old! Did a lot of research on Plastic Surgeons, and chose Plastic Surgery Specialists (about 1 hrs drive away from my house). From the first time I met Dr Poulos and his team I knew I had found the right place to finally give me confidence to do something I have wanted to do for many years. I love my outcome/results. Its been 5 months now and every time I look in the mirror its like seeing myself again, only 10-15 years ago. Advice is do your research, understand and listen carefully on the pre and post of any procedure.. And listen to the Dr..in this instance Dr Poulos did know best!. I have to give a shout out to his team, from Renée in consultation, to all the ladies that I worked with through my recovery. They are a wonderful, kind caring team! Those guys made it so much easier...

Pre Op and Post Op pics

See pics
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

I cannot express the right words on how much I loved having Dr Poulos as my surgeon/Doctor. He is excellent at explaining, understanding, and offering advice. From the moment I met him, I felt in excellent hands going into this surgery. Pre, during and post he has been excellent. I have seen him every time, and of course you want him to be proud of his work. So when he called me "beautiful" on my 5 month post visit.. I was elated, because for the first time in many, many years, I also felt it!