23 Years Old, No Kids, Wanted Fuller Bigger Breasts - Greenbrae, CA

I came to see Dr Poulos for a BA a few months ago,...

I came to see Dr Poulos for a BA a few months ago, I am now one month post op and could not be any more pleased with the results. At my consult I let him know what I wanted and he listened and showed me all my options on a digital program system. His bedside manner, professionalism and personality put you at ease as soon as you sit down with him. I knew I was in good hands within 5 minutes of my consultation and knew I had chosen the right doctor. When the day of surgery came I decided I wanted him to do whatever looked best on my frame, which was prefect! (That's how much I trust him!) The front desk are all so friendly and helpful, after surgery I had lots of questions and when I called more then once everyone was so happy to answer my questions. I got a call after surgery as well from Holly checking on me which made me feel very special and a lot more comfortable during my first few days of recovery. I would highly recommend this office and Dr Poulos to anyone who wants to enhance there body in any way. I had expectations and when the day came when I took off my surgical bra I cried because they looked better then I could have ever imagined. I'll be returning for anything else I need done in the future. I just cant thank them enough!
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon