Epic Results with Vagina Lip Reduction (Labiaplasty) Orange County, CA

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago...

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago and my only regret was that I had not done it sooner. I never liked the way they looked or felt as they were too damn big.

My Dr is really great and now I look like a Playboy model down there.

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and...

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and smile. Every time I put on my fav tight jeans and it doesn't hurt I am luvin me some Dr D! Then I read that Dr Alter is twice the price! I got he best and paid less for it. We all know that doesn't happen that often.

For the haters out there who feel that any girl...

For the haters out there who feel that any girl should have to live with vaginal lips that either hurt or look any way other than she wants, thanks but no thanks.

For those who have sent me questions, I do not...

For those who have sent me questions, I do not really answer my mail here much. It is better to post comments at my review if you want as I do come here from time to time. In general though

(1) I did not have much pain but only did the outside lips. My vag was not operated only the "curtains."

(2) Dr D did not talk me into anything. I came to him with my requests for improvement.

(3) I do not see Dr D in the office anymore but did visit him for a few months after my surgery until he told me I could have sex. He sees his patients for a while longer than other surgeons as I have come to find out.

(4) My surgery was under anesthesia in a surgery center a few years ago.

I am still happy with my surgery result and my...

I am still happy with my surgery result and my decision to have surgery despite some of the haters who seem to be posting here lately. :(

Stay strong ladies.

Six years out and feel great - Merry Xmas!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all here. I am about six years out and look and feel great down there.

Labiaplasty can be a good surgery. Just pick that doctor carefully ladies and ignore the words of all the do good feel gooders here who tell you that you must live with the lips you do not like or that hurt you.

Dr D's Wedge Vs Trim Video

For those who asked. This is my doc talking about why he does his wedge operation over the trim.

It must be 8 years since my Labiaplasty

Still happy. Looks like nothing ever happened natural. No numbness. Never needed to tell a man and don't think I ever will. Can't recommend Dr D's Wedge surgery with more enthusiasm. If you had a wedge with a long term problem I would bet it wasn't his. :)

Still Awesome after labiaplasty

Every time I read a post with some "Don't do it" line I think of how happy I am that I did this for myself and found the best surgeon. Total luck. :)

Many of the docs out there doing this don;t have a clue. Look at their Before and After images. Don't let a novice near your privates. This can be such a great thing. It was for me.

Happy Holidays- Eight Years Out of Dr D Epic Labiaplasty- Still happy!

Eight years ago I had oversized lips in my panties. They hurt. I was embarrassed. I found Dr D and had his wedge surgery and the result has been great. At some point near the holidays each year, I think to thank Dr D for his brilliant work. Hard to believe it was over eight years ago.

If any of you ladies are living the sadness that is swollen painful inner vaginal lips - I encourage you to give Dr D a visit. He has been doing the surgery longer than most. His results are as good as any and he is not a million bucks. Happy Holidays ladies. :)

Almost ten years!

I can't even remember what it was like before I had this done! Haven't been here for a while as I get sad looking at all the hack work done here. I feel fortunate to have found my surgeon who doesn't lie about his experience or his patient's results.

Look into your doc's reviews and pictures before surgery. What the office tells you about him is not important. They work for him!

This can be such an awesome experience if you get to the right doctor.

Happy New Year Ladies!

BTW The result hasn't changed so please stop asking to see new pics. And guys who message me to tell me how great I look creep me the hell out!

Can almost not remember my lips before surgery

I only come by here occasionally now that my labiaplasty experience was so long ago. Everything feels normal. No numbness. Sex is great. Nothing is wrong to remind me to come here and talk. I feel like a labiaplasty counselor when I am here.

Don't let anyone tell you this is not possible with the right doctor and the right surgery. Dr D rocks. If you can get into his expert hands, I still recommend him to this day. It still surprises me that he is not more well known. He sure is to me.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr D is a caring and experienced professional. I had almost no pain. The whole thing is a fond memory and I can't believe I waited so long to do this for myself.