Bad Results - Great Neck, NY

I had a facelift with dr jacono. I am regretful...

I had a facelift with dr jacono. I am regretful that I did. I am left with much asymmetry. My cheeks see to have fallen toward my nose. I have what a another doctor characterized as rippling of my skin. The skin was pulled like a purse string is what they describe. I also have a lot of sensitivity in areas of my face particularly when I dry my hair. It is very obvious I had a bad face lift and I am very self conscious. I give a lot of presentations and I have panic attacks before I present. I've also stopped socializing. I'm now looking for some one to fix my face. I've gone to several doctors. I'm worried about anyone trying to fix my face however. It is hard to trust anyone after surgery with this doctor. I will post some pictures if I can get them from the doctor who took them at my last consultation.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was a nice guy until I expressed unhappiness with the results and then he became squinty eyed. I think he's had other unhappy patients. The lady who works as his patient coordinator seems to be very familiar with unhappy patients. She said something about thinking he was doing too many surgeries. I wouldn't blame it on too many surgeries but on a lack of skills.