Dr Barek Crafted Me to Perfection!!! - Great Neck, NY

I met Dr Barek and Debbie when I was 19 seeking to...

I met Dr Barek and Debbie when I was 19 seeking to get my nose done! They are both very warm and honest! I had my nose done by him twice and he also did my boobs three times plus fixed a torn earlobe!

He is a Nose God!!! He specializes is the most perfectly crafted noses ever! I'm serious!!! I LOVE MY NOSE! I have gotten many compliments on my nose and my boobs!!! This Doc is a saint and he is very honest! He is a masterfully skilled plastic surgeon who's been in the business of body-sculpting and body-perfecting for a long long time! You can't go wrong with him!!!!

He's too successful to be money hungry or dishonest and he genuinely cares for his patients... THANK YOU DOC... I am a walking doll, you made me perfect and my life has been so much happier, successful, healthier and completely most incredibly amazing!

You are a blessing! I'm so happy I found you when I was young and I wish you practiced in FL because I'm ready to upgrade my almost 13 year old implants! I love my boobs... Two kids and breast fed with 550ccs and still perfect and soft squishy feel!

I am still wanting to go to 1050ccs even though he advised me against it! I appreciate his honesty and looking out for my best interest but a Barbies got to be a Barbie!

He's the BEST!
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

He's the best!!! He did my Nose twice, repaired my torn earlobe and did my breasts three times!!! In choosing him I chose the absolute BEST! Been in the business for a long time he is masterful at his craft and I consider him the Nose God!!! He's an incredible human being with his patients best interest in mind! He truly cares! I'm so grateful I found him and appreciate all the work he's done for me! I love my boobs and my nose! He is simply incredible! And Debbie is also caring and checks up on the patients like two caring parents! I adore them!