Septorhinoplasty - Portage, MI

I wanted to breathe through both nostrils and also...

I wanted to breathe through both nostrils and also have a straighter, more narrow nose with a smaller tip. I wasn't able to breathe through my right nostril for so many years that can't remember...Dr. Elluru was certain that my nose was broken severely at one time in my life and then healed that way...I remember being hit in the nose, but I don't remember anything that traumatic happening to my nose. Dr. Elluru worked his magic and repaired the inner workings and outer appearance of my nose.
Portage Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elluru is an exceptional human being. He made me feel important throughout the entire process of this surgery. In fact, he called me at home on New Year's Eve to ask me how I was recovering and also promised me that this coming New Year's Eve will be mine to enjoy...I'm smiling now thinking about how good I felt and still feel about Dr.Elluru taking time away from his family, on a holiday, to call me. Every single time we met for an appointment, he was engaging, kind, and often funny. I didn't give him an easy task with the nose my parents and also life had given me when I walked into his office. Dr. Elluru helped me breathe through both nostrils, instead of one, made the tip of my nose smaller, created a ski-slope shape on the bridge of my nose, shortened my nostrils, and did the best any surgeon could do straightening my once extremely crooked nose. I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Elluru for my septorhinoplasty.