Doing This for ME!! - Grand Rapids, MI

I think I have officially decided to take a step...

I think I have officially decided to take a step towards feeling self confident and appreciating my body. Its been such a hard decision to make. There's just so many factors and I go back and forth, but I really think the time has come to make a choice for myself because I know in the end, it's what I need.

counting down

I have a Date!!

Today was my first consult with Dr. Ringler. My first impression of his office was that it was warm and inviting without being too over the top. The front office staff were very kind and welcoming- especially for 8 in the morning! Everything went very quickly- I never had more than a 5 minute wait. I consulted with Dr. Ringler for about two minutes just telling him what I was interested in. Then I went to a room to undress, he came in after about 5 minutes with a nurse and took a look at my problem areas. He was very professional. I never once felt like he was judging me or making faces in disgust as i would expect someone to looking at my body. After he determined that I was a good candidate and what procedures I would have, the nurse took me to get some before photos. After that, I went back to the consult room and Dr. Ringler came in to sit with me and show me some pictures of his work. He explained the procedure and I was able to ask any questions. The final step was going over the costs- for that I met with Rebecca in her private office. She was extremely helpful in going over any questions I had. Last but not least, we scheduled my surgery!! June 30th is the day!!! I really haven't given much thought to it today- I didnt want to over think it and then change my mind. I made sure to put down the deposit (even though its 100% refundable) I just thought that it would help to make it a little more real for me. The cost was about $3000 more than I had initially expected, but Dr. Ringler did suggest that I do lipo on my thighs so that there was not a chance of me looking disproportionate once my waist was thinner. I Don't really think it has all sunk in yet but im sure it will soon! I did find out that the surgery will be done at the surgical center where one of my close friends works so that was extremely comforting to know!!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Today was my first consult with Dr. Ringler. He was very professional. I never once felt like he was judging me or making faces in disgust as i would expect someone to looking at my body.