27, Tummy Tuck and Breast Aug - Grand Rapids, MI

Finally decided to schedule a full tummy tuck and...

Finally decided to schedule a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation after 3 consultations in GR. Scared but I know it will be worth it in the end! Appreciate any advice and tips:) I'm having a drain less tummy tuck with flank Lipo and saline mod plus implants (auxiliary) as Dr. Ringler recommended. Unsure on size, as I am already a D, but saggy and deflated. I am 5'10 with broad shoulders and want to be big. Thinking 600cc?

Biggest fears: obviously pain, ending up with a high tummy tuck scar, weird bb, going back to work (will go back 12 days PO), what to tell people at work, necrosis and bad scarring, ugh and plenty more! Just trying remember that anything will be better than what I have now haha! Dr. Said I don't have diastasis but you can see how far my stomach sticks out (fully relaxed in pics.)

2 months away!!

Still have a little while to go until my surgery Feb 22, but I am already getting anxious!! I don't feel as though it has really sunk in that I am doing this but when I think about it I just want it to be here already! I also had my first surgery nightmare. I read some other reviews in here of people having these before their surgeries. I dreamt I was splitting open at my stomach and woke up in a panic. Ugh! I have never had any type of surgery before and so I don't have any idea what to expect. Also, I've been doing a terrible job of eating good lately. I have like zero motivation. Not sure if it's just the holidays or I'm in the mentality that I'm having this mommy makeover soon so it won't matter and I just feel less pressure to eat as healthy as my normally would. I'd love any advice on what to do over these next couple of months. Good luck to everyone having their surgeries soon!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Very calm, professional, knowledgable and honest. Great so far!