Looking for Information - Grand Rapids, MI

I haven't had the explant done. I'm scared and...

I haven't had the explant done. I'm scared and very nervous!!! I have almost all the symptoms and am in so much pain 24/7 and have been since I got the implants. I had a complete dbl mastectomy Nov 4, 2009 then in 2013 I had scar tissue removed that was built up as much as over 10yrs worth. Ended up with blood clots in my leg and lung. I only have 1 kidney left that didn't even function 40% now I'm told it's decreased even more. I know I'll have to have a transplant soon for that aw well. There are a lot of things I can't take because it will put me in Kidney failure. So I'm concerned with that as well, but I have nothing of my own as far as breasts goes (just my own skin). So to have the implants removed completely will I be left with just the empty sacks where the implants used to be? The skin they made into nipples has always been WHITE the last couple weeks they are turning almost a bright pink/red color. The side the cancer was on is at least now 1-1/2 times bigger then to begin with and the other is flattening on the side and bulging out the other. I have NO money just started my new job so no insurance yet either. I ALWAYS have issues coming out of anesthesia (VERY sick, can't wake-up, always end up staying several days after surgeries). I'm in so much pain and nobody (family, friends) understands. Could someone please tell me is this surgery something I could still have done safely? I don't want to waste anyone's time especially when I don't have any money to begin with. My original PS told me after the scar tissue removal "people have lipo everday, suck it up and stop being a baby about it"! I had two BIG clots in my leg and could barely walk then a piece broke off the size of a dime and went to my lung. Needless to say I don't want to see him again, of course when my PC told him he felt like a REAL A--!! Looking for help and advice! Stephanie B.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon