23yr Old Mother of 2 Breastfed Babies - Grand Rapids, MI

Well to start off I've been wanting this done...

Well to start off I've been wanting this done since I was about 15 (very serious). All my girlfriends got boobies and mine never came in. I use to watch Dr. 90210 and watch sooo many breast aug. episodes and just dream about the day! So I had my first son and about a year after having him, I decided I WANTED BOOBS, esp. after being pregnant and having D's!! Ahh, I was so happy and SO depressed when they left. So anyways I live down south at the time and had a consultation done, he did the 3D imaging, we spoke about saline and silicone. I decided I wanted silicone! BUT only problem, I was only 19 and FDA says you need to be 22, and he spoke with me about possibly having more children in the future, which I knew I wanted to have another in 2-3years. So after that I KNEW I was getting them, it's just was a matter of being old enough for silicone. So this past fall I gave birth to my second son and I'm now almost 23(by the time surgery happens, I'll be 23) and as I'm sure you can guess, I'M READY! Baby machine is down and I'm readyyyyy to start this journey!!

I have my second B consultation here in Michigan this Wednesday and I'm SO excited! I'll keep everyone updated!

Ahhh FRIDAY!!!

So I've forgot to update BUT I've gone to two consultations with Dr. I and I am just so excited!!!! I'm going with 375-400cc round silicone above the muscle, moderate plus profile! I am so dang excited I wish it was tomorrow! Any tips for post op care?

Wish Pictures

What I do NOT want...I'd cry

Def, DON'T like these

I got my ladies!!

Surgery went great! Last thing I remember was being wheeled into the surgery room and I woke up with boobies!!! I am so happy already, I'm a little sore but not as bad as what I imagined I would be.
He ended up giving me 450cc! Which made me a little nervous when he told me BUT I've looked at them and they don't look too big at all! I am VERY pleased so far! Cannot wait to see them settled!!!! I'll post by before and afters soon!

Before & After ( 4 days post op)

loving them!!

One month post op and they look so great! I feel awesome as if nothing has ever happened! They've started to drop a little and I'm falling more in love! Best decision I've ever made! Went from a 32B to a 32DD with 450CC's . Will post photos soon.

Year and a half later and I'm happier than ever with my results!

Dr. Iacobucci did a great job and a year later I'm as pleased as ever!

110lbs - silicone 450cc

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Iacobucci recently did a breast augmentation surgery on me and I cannot express enough how pleased I am with every part of this journey! I'm a mother of two breastfed babies and the little breast I had were completely gone and I didn't feel confident and sexy. I went to Dr. Iacobucci's office with what I thought was a mind full of knowledge of "what I wanted". As I told him what I wanted, he wasn't at all one of those doctors who told me what I wanted to hear (like my prev. consultant w another doctor did). He told me the truth even if it was against what I "thought I wanted". He told me his professional opinion, he answered all my questions and took his time during my consultation ( I was there for over two and a half hours, we ended up there after closing hours) and he didn't rush through anything! I came in once more before my surgery date and we went over things again, what I wanted etc. Now I have my ladies and I am beyond pleased!! They look so natural (I let him choose the size during surgery, he tried different sizes and chose the best size for my body) and they're perfect!! He is great at what he does and I would 100% percent recommend him and if I ever need anything more, he will most definitely who I go and see! He is trustworthy and honest! His whole staff is truly great, his nurse Amanda was also nothing but a huge help as well, they all care so much & want to help you achieve your goals! A+ rating !