41 Year Old, Mother of 6, Desires Flat Tummy and Lifted Breast - Golden, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've actually been investigating plastic surgery...

I've actually been investigating plastic surgery for about 17 years. After my first born was three I stopped breast feeding my breast were shot after the first child. I'm actually following through with a mommy makeover because heaven knows I need it. My stomach looks like I'm about 6 months pregnant and I'm not. Now to see me from the back I'm not all ad I actually have some curves. Before I had so many children I was able to loose weight and get pretty tiny. I actually forgot what my body looked like. I accepted this for along time and I've been pretty happy in my life. But recently I've been faced with divorce and now I'm excited about my mommy makeover. I don't plan on stopping after this I want to get my teeth worked on and start a dedicated fitness routine to maintain and improve my body tone.

Before

Update

I just can't believe how amazing I look and feel. I still experience some swelling now and again. But overall I'm truly happy with my results. My surgery was July 28, so about 4 1/2 months ago.

Flat tight tummy

Very upset

I'm considering deleting this profile after getting inbox messages from a male. I feel so violated. I would have never made a profile and included nudes if I knew men were allowed on the site. Real self I am truly disappointed!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Vath at my consultation, he was happy and very professional man. I liked his demeanor and his intentions were for my best interest and explained to me the why and how. I am fully confident in his performance. I have heard many great things about him.