39, 2 Kids, Yo-yo Weight over the Years. Want to Feel Sexy Again.

My pre op appt is in 3 weeks and about 5 to Sx...

My pre op appt is in 3 weeks and about 5 to Sx date. I am 100% confident in my surgeon and his staff. They are all truly amazing, no feeling rushed or pressured to do anything. And while I thought I had realistic expectations, my consultation with Dr. Wolfe made me realize I was being ultra conservative in my goals. He and his staff have made this a safe, exciting, fully informed life changing event for me and all without judgement or negativity.

I have been reading this site non stop and You Tube to learn more real world advice and what not ahead of time so I'm mentally and physically prepared.

Will post before photos after my Pre Op Appt. And please no one worry about all the red dots on my tatoos, I'm in the middle of having them removed.

Preparing for surgery...ok more like the recovery.

Picked up a brand new with tags walker, for $14 at the thrift store!!! The things you find when dropping off donations. :)

I've coordinated with my care taker (my aunt was a nurse for 20 years and is flying in for 2 weeks to give me TLC). My husband is going to be busy traveling for business meetings starting before my surgery till Valentines. So it is a great excuse to be with my aunt and go shopping before surgery. Err I mean have help recovering LOL

Getting excited... Lipo to inner thighs, flanks, drainless Tummy Tuck with exporal, muscle repair and round textured implants :) before photos will go up after my Pre Op appt on Dec 23rd.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Beyond words, amazing. Truly, no pressure, fully informed, staff and Dr. are top notch and very worth the drive.