42 Yo - in Good Shape - Lipo to Waist, Hips, Flanks, Lower Medial Abdominal Area, Outer Thighs.

I went to see Dr. Steinwald in the spring for a...

I went to see Dr. Steinwald in the spring for a consultation for liposuction. I am in pretty good shape for 42, but no matter how hard I exercised these stubborn problem areas would not go away....I am also not genetically blessed in these areas either. Our consultation was quick (yes he talks very fast), but I had done my research and didn't have too many questions. Dr. Steinwald is very professional and to the point. I had done my homework on him as well, since he is a newer addition to The Center for Cosmetic Surgery. I found great reviews from his prior practice so felt confident he could to the job well. And... a job well done he did! I am about 6 weeks post op and my results are wonderful. I am even and smooth...no lumps or bumps so far. I think he is a competent and skilled surgeon who will do what you ask. He will be honest with you about your results. I am very happy with my decision to have this procedure done by Dr. Steinwald. I know I have more healing to do, so I can' t wait to see the final results.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steinwald is very professional, honest, and to the point! I highly recommend him. I don't think he is one to hold your hand and reassure through your process. He is full on business. But he will do what you ask and do an amazing job. The staff at The Center for Cosmetic surgery was wonderful from beginning all the way through surgery and post-op.