24 Years Old, Trans-man, Chest Masculinization - Golden, CO

I did a lot of research on surgeons for my top...

I did a lot of research on surgeons for my top surgery. I knew I would be traveling and I didn't want to waste my time and money. Dr. Steinwald was an obvious choice, as he is a pioneer in the ftm surgery field. I liked that his after pictures didn't show chests that looked prepubescently flat. They were contoured to look as masculine as possible. My chest looks amazing at 3 weeks post-op and will only look better from here.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steinwald was great about answering my questions in depth and in a way I could understand. He talks fast and seems like he's rushing but he isn't. Every time I had questions he made sure to take the time to ease my anxieties. He explained the procedure multiple times before surgery and I felt very confident that he understood what I wanted and would do everything he could to make it happen. After surgery, he made himself available to me 24/7 and, believe me, I was not an easy patient. I had a lot of questions at very sporadic times but he was very patient with me and made me feel at ease. I couldn't be happier with him.