39 Year Old Single Mother Wanting to Lose Some Extra Fat from Second Pregnancy

When I had my 1st daughter i had only gained 45...

When I had my 1st daughter i had only gained 45 pounds, in which I did lose it all, which was at the age of 25. I had my second daughter at age 35, and had gained 65 pounds. All the weight was in my stomach, butt and thighs. I did work out, but with work, and being a single mom it was inconsistent. For once I just wanted to do something for myself and feel better than I have felt lately. I went through the procedure, and yes I was super sore that night and it does get progressively better. I remember I waited 2 days to finally shower, and I saw my thighs and belly and I stared to cry. I know that they were swollen, but I could see a big difference. I was so excited I had to show my mom who was helping take care of me. All of my friends told me they could see a noticeable difference. I do know that it takes time to completely heal, and I couldn't go running to the gym and try to say keep the fat off. It has only been 5 weeks and I couldn't be happier with my results. I have my 6 week check up soon and I can not to hear what Dr. Steinwald has to say. I also had Rhinoplasty done, which has bothered me since high school. He took the time to listen to what I said I wanted to get done, and also gave me his opinion and expectations etc. I would recommend him without a doubt in my mind. From my 1st visit, to my pre appointment, to the actual surgery I felt as ease, and safe. It is scary to think about it, but I did it. The whole staff did an amazing job. I do have to give a great big thanks to the Dr himself. Dr. Steinwald!!! I am very pleased with what I see so far.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Everything went just as it was explained at my 1st visit. Expectations were more than what I could have expected.