32, 2 Children Both Breastfed, 80 Lb Weight loss, 5'5 140lb, 385 sientra smooth round mod plus Golden, CO

I am 5'5" 140 lbs and getting a mommy makeover...

I am 5'5" 140 lbs and getting a mommy makeover procedure done next month with Dr. Vath in Golden Colorado. I am currently a deflated 34b hoping to get somewhere in the "d" range and fill out the emptiness I have. I will be getting smooth round mod plus implants under the muscle in the 355-400cc range (still to be decided for sure at pre-op appointment) and a full tummy tuck to remove a lot of extra skin I have after a 80 lb weight loss. I will also be getting exparel for pain. My doctor recommended I get a breast lift but I told him I'd prefer just the augmentation for now.

Before pics

Adding my before photos. Can't wait to have a belly button again! I will be getting a drainless tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr Vath next month.

It's done!

Had my surgery today. I was a ball of nerves going in but dr Vath and his staff really put me at easy. At my pre-op last night I picked my implants. We went with 385mod+ round smooth sientra, under the muscle. I have not taken off my girdle yet to see my new belly but I did take off my surgical bra for a peak. They are very high and super tight right now. I have not had an pain, just some discomfort so far. I opted for Exparel which I think probably helped a lot! I almost can't believe it's done! So much research, planning, waiting and stressing prior to this; just elated it's over and now I can just focus on healing.

My new tummy!!

Still not in any pain! And got to see my belly this morning, I am elated!!!! It had me in tears I'm so happy. Thank you doctor Vath!!

1 day post op

Third day post op

I am so thrilled with this whole procedure my pain has been next to none. Just some minor discomfort! The only time i have felt real pain was when I have coughed which has only happened twice thank god.

Dr Vath called me from his home today to check on me which I thought was very thoughtful. He was pleased and surprised that I have been getting by with very little pain.

9 days post op

My right is dropping faster than left.

5 weeks post

Feeling amazing and loving my results so far
Denver Plastic Surgeon