59 Year Old RN w/ Lifelong Sagging Breasts from Puberty Onward, Worsened by Dramatic Weight Loss over the Past Year - Golden, CO

I actually had two procedures, a breast lift with...

I actually had two procedures, a breast lift with augmentation and a mini face lift. The price quoted above for the surgeon's work on the breasts alone is listed above. I have always wanted this surgery and when given some downtime I did not plan on I accepted a friend's referral to Dr Wolfe at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery in Golden and Cherry Creek, Denver. I have an amazing result with a womanly figure I never had. The Shaped implants I chose have left me with a softer more natural result than available when I first sought help with this some 20 years ago. I have very acceptable surgical incisions under my breast folds and at 6 o clock and circumferential to the nipple. The nipple is smaller, centered and prettier, and I have sensation in both nipples. I have every confidence my surgical incisions will continue to minimize and fade to white. I am so grateful for this gift to myself and my fortunate referral to Dr Wolfe. Twenty years ago when I sought help with this I was presented with the SAME cost, a hard saline implant, needing 10 year maintenance and a rather disfiguring approach at 3,6,9 and 12 o'clock. So worth the 20 year wait because I would never have been as happy as I am now. I saw my pre-procedure photo of my breasts at my one month follow up and I was stunned at the image. The pictures did not lie although my mind minimized the physical sagging but already I feel pretty and I love, love, love my result. I have had bank clerks ask me if my mother uses my same bank (sweet!) and have been told by acquaintances that I look 15 years younger. The mini face lift did not hurt and immediately the jowl sagging was just gone. I wanted to maximize my OR and anesthesia time and i added this procedure on for an additional $6,200. I trust Dr Wolfe so much, he will discourage anyone from doing too much and will truthfully present the result he can offer. I encourage all to be good to yourself and don't be afraid to seek the changes you want at any age.

Well, I was thinking the md could supply them. I do not have. They reside at his office
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Very approachable, truthful, meticulous and focused on his skill.