Best Decision I've Ever Made (With the Help and Support of my Husband) - Golden, CO

Being a 45 year old woman and mother of two I can...

Being a 45 year old woman and mother of two I can tell you that I have always wanted to do a breast augmentation but felt guilty about spending the money on myself and unsure of the result at my age. My husband finally convinced me that it was time to do something for myself and to "go for it". I cannot even believe what an amazing self confidence booster this has been already. I'm four weeks post operation and they look amazing!!! The procedure itself was very easy only two days down time and very little pain even with 600cc implants. I have gone from a very small B to a full D and am as happy as can be. I love them!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

We did a ton of research before selecting our Surgeon. Dr. Steinwald met with us during my pre-op and we both knew right away he was the one to trust with my procedure. He took the time to explain the advantage of a lift vs. not doing a lift, all the different types of implants, and why he thought I should go with high profile smooth silicone implants for me. I would and have recommended him to my friends for their plastic surgery needs. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Steinwald.