5'5. 110 Lbs. 2 Breastfed Kiddos. 240cc under the muscle teardrop shaped implants. 32a to 32C!! Golden, CO

I'm a petite person, really athletic and I wanted...

I'm a petite person, really athletic and I wanted something extremely natural. After breastfeeding my kiddos for a combined total of 4 years I was left with pretty much nothing (32A). I didn't want to go big, I didn't even want it to be too noticeable. I just wanted to feel a little more feminine again. After meeting with my surgeon, we decided on 245cc tear drop implants. The two months that I waited for surgery were excruciating! Such a roller coaster of emotions, was I going too small? Too big? Did I want to go through with this?! What was the recovery going to be like, would I go crazy not being able to exercise and carry my kids?!! The week before the surgery was the worst. I called and emailed my surgeons office about 15 times! I was having the hardest time deciding between 245cc and 280cc. My surgeon said that both would look fine on my frame and give me the outcome I desired. Three days before the surgery I changed my mind again, I decided I'd rather be too small than too big. And I'm soooo glad I did!!!! They're perfect! I love them and I'm soooo happy!!!!!

9 months post op!

Happy 11 months to me!!!

I'm not going to lie, just one month ago I was still considering a revision. I posted pictures to real self surgeons asking why my right side was still fuller and higher than my left and if things could still change. Most of the responses told me to be happy with my results and they all said not to expect any changes at this point. I decided I didn't want to nor did I have the money and time off of work for a revision so I started using the compression strap again. They are finally, at 11 months, exactly the way I hoped they'd be!! After a week of using the compression strap I noticed a HUGE difference. The right was no longer as high and full. I'm finally so happy!!! I'm still using the strap here and there but I think they've both, finally, settled. : )
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wolfe was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions without me even having to ask them! I felt extremely comfortable with him and his staff and I was 100% confident that my results would be perfect.