34 Years Old, Breastfed 2 Kids and Much Help to Inflate my Girls Back! - Golden, CO

I have always wanted bigger boobs after...

I have always wanted bigger boobs after breastfeeding my 2 wonderful babies. I researched a ton on finding the perfect plastic surgeon. The time finally came and I booked to consultation with Dr. Andrew Wolfe. The moment I walked into his cherry creek office, his staff welcomed me and were so friendly. I did not have to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Wolfe went over all my options and knew exactly which implant would be best for me. Shayla (my consultant) was very responsive and helped with all other questions and payment). She was so helpful and friendly. When surgery day came ( I was the first in the morning), they took me back to prep within 5 minutes of arriving to the surgical center. It was a very smooth process. The nurses were more than friendly and answered all of my questions and went over all my discharge and recovery info, the anesthesiologist was so great and explained everything in detail that would be happening. Then Dr. Wolfe came in and explained more about the procedure and answered any last questions I had. I don't remember much after they gave me my "morning mimosa cocktail" in my IV, but upon waking up, looked down and could not have been more happy with my results from day 1!

If you are looking for a ps in Colorado, Dr. Wolfe and his team at the center for plastic surgery is the place to go. They will help you with all of you wishes and needs and listen to all of your concerns. Dr. Wolfe is truly an artist! He definitely pays attention to technique, precision, and perfection. Thank you Center for Plastic surgery team! You have made my boob dreams come true! ????

I am 5'2", 110 lbs. with the help of my plastic surgeon and his advice, we chose Sientra 385cc round textured.

Post op day 1

I am very happy with the results from day 1. My ps did an amazing job. They are exactly what I wanted. I know they will change a bit, but only can get better right :) surgery went well. Woke up in pain and very stiff on my whole upper body. My nurse fixed me up with more Iv Meds And even some prescriptions meds before going home.

Post op day 1 pic

Right after getting home

Post op day 2 incisions

Still pretty sore and stiff. Keeping on schedule with the pain meds. Incisions healing nicely, still have some markings there that didn't wash off in the shower. Covered with clear steri strips.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrew Wolfe far exceeded my expectations. He was so trusting, friendly, personable, confident, educated, and knowledgeable. You felt like he had all the time in the world for you and you didn't feel pressured or rushed. He really listens to what you want and your concerns. I will definitely be going back to for all my cosmetic needs! Highly highly recommend him!!